Spring Cleanup - 2017 - No date has been established for this cleanup
- Each spring a group of volunteers give their time and effort to clean up the cemetery of the debris of winter. They rake up leaves, limbs and twigs, and remove decorations from the graves. During the spring, summer and fall a group of adult volunteers gather each month to maintain the Cemetery. They repair and re-set markers, and remove leaves and other debris.
- Volunteers are always welcome. If you want to become a participant in these events, please call the cemetery Superintendent Ron Mable at 717-285-2332.
Fall Cleanup - 2017 - Date to be determined
ONGOING MAINTENANCE: Grave markers that have fallen down continue to be reerected with volunteer labor.
Special cleanups occur monthly on the second Thursday from 8:00am to noon at the cemetery. Everyone is welcome to participate.
Details are still being finalized, but following is a list of our anticipated events. More details will be shared as they become available. For up to the minute information call Kathleen Lutz at 717-684-7841.
- Friday April 28, 2017 Art Exhibit at Mount Bethel Cottage from 5:00pm to 9:00pm, featuring works by Diana Thomas.
- Sunday, April 30, 2017 Art Exhibit at Mount Bethel Cottage from 1:00pm to 4:00pm featuring works by Diana Thomas.
- Saturday, May 20,2017 The Last Ride: Professional Car Show from 11:00am to 3:00pm at Mount Bethel Cottage
- Friday Jun 30, 2017 A Dying Art and Spirits from 7:00pm to 9:00pm at Mount Bethel Cottage. All art materials are provided. BYOB
- Friday Sep 8, 2017 A Dying Art and Spirits from 7:00pm to 9:00pm at Mount Bethel Cottage. All art materials are provided. BYOB
- Oct 27 and 28, 2017 Spirits Rising at Mount Bethel Cemetery. A tour with costumed guides.
- Monthly Board of Director's Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month at noon at the cottage except for the month of January when no regular board meeting is held.
- Jun 14, 2017 at Noon at the cottage - Board of Director's meeting
- Jun 14, 2017 at 9:00am at the cottage - Event Committee
Use of the Cottage - The cottage is available for use by organizations. Call Ron Mable to make arrangements at 717-285-2332. A donation for use of the cottage is suggested.